time as time, space as space
Laura Hogeweg (Amsterdam, NL) is the ninth participant within the P/////AKTPOOL program. She graduated from Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts in 2019. The P/////AKTPOOL is a six-month program for two carefully selected young artists who have graduated from one of the bachelor courses in The Netherlands the previous year. In 2020 Laura Hogeweg (Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts) and David Grønlykke (Rietveld Academie Amsterdam) will each present two solo projects and a joint one halfway.
Metropolis M magazine interviewed Laura Hogeweg about her art practice and her project at P/////AKT. Read the interview (in Dutch) here.
For the time being we will follow the protocol for cultural spaces and kindly request you to do the same. Please consider the following before and during your visit;
- Refrain from visiting when you are experiencing (minor) health issues such as a head cold, a runny nose, a cough, a sore throat, a raised temperature or fever and/or shortness of breath
- Because of its specific set-up the exhibitions will allow a maximum of 5 visitors inside the space at the same time. By visitors in this case we mean individuals, couples, roommates and small families of two or three people
- You are required to always keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meters from other visitors and staff;
- For visiting the toilet and/or S/////ALON we require you to thoroughly clean your hands upon entering and leaving with the provided soap/disinfectant. We will make sure that all door handles and such will be properly cleaned after each visit
- Hand-outs, sadly, cannot be left behind for reuse. Please take them with you or dispose of them in the designated bin
In general we think it will not be necessary to make a reservation, so do feel free to drop by during the announced opening hours. However, we would appreciate it if you’d announce your visit through Facebook (pm or Facebook event) or email (email@example.com). Upon entering we will ask you to provide us with a phone number and/or email address in case we need to communicate any contaminations connected to our space.